After a long, cold, dreary winter, it’s time to thaw out and throw off your cares. Take advantage of the longer, warmer days to get outside and turn your face to the sun. The birds and bees are doing their thing, and you can do yours, too. Get some inspiration for a new sexy pursuit in this month’s issue of unMentionables, or revisit the tried and true. Whatever you do, have fun and feel frisky.
Here Comes Peter’s Cotton Tail
For some bunny special, get him or her an anal plug topped with a fluffy cotton tail. With real feathers and a beautiful glass handle with elegant flourishes, this Icon Brands butt plug will help your lover hop to it.
According to WebMD.com, an estimated 90 percent of men who have sex with men and as many as 5-10 percent of sexually active women engage in consensual, receptive anal intercourse. The anus is full of nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive. Because of this sensitivity, the anus can be an erogenous zone that responds to sexual stimulation.
Just like vaginal and oral sex, anal sex is most pleasurable when lovers are comfortable, relaxed and into it. Here are some things to keep in mind to make sure you stay healthy, safe and satisfied before, during and after anal sex.
- Use lots of lube. Because the anus does not lubricate itself like the vagina, penetration can tear the tissue inside the anus. Tissue tears inside the anus can allow bacteria and viruses to enter the bloodstream, which can spread sexually transmitted infections. When using latex condoms, always pair it with water-based lube as other lubes may weaken the condom’s structure, causing it to break. If you’re not sure what to use, visit us online for suggestions.
- Wrap up. The anus is full of bacteria. Even if neither partner has a sexually transmitted disease, the bacteria normally occurring in the anus can potentially infect the partners. To limit this, wear a condom and use lots of lube. There are condoms for every gender, size and need so you’re sure to find something you and your partner will like. Check out our selection to see what will work for you.
- Practicing vaginal sex after anal sex can also lead to vaginal and urinary tract infections. It is crucial that you do not have vaginal or oral sex after having anal sex. Remove the condom, wash with soap and water and put on a new condom before engaging in other sex acts.
- Similarly, do not share anal plugs, vibrators, dildos or other toys without washing and disinfecting prior to play. You also can use a condom on these toys to ensure your good health.
- Relax and enjoy. Exploring what makes you and your partner tick is half the fun of any sexual pursuit. Take your time and communicate freely with your lover, and you’ll find all kinds of new ways to make your tails twitch.
This bunny make look soft and sweet, but she’ll shift into a tigress when pet just the right way. This lingerie set includes lace-top stockings, pale pink garter belt, thong panty with bunny tail, fur-trimmed bra and a pair of bunny ears. Wear alone for a captivating evening at home, or under your favorite outfit so only you and your love know. You’ll be doing what rabbits do in no time.
What basket would be complete without a toy? This pretty pink personal massager’s ears tickle just so, and with 10 powerful functions, it’s designed for maximum intensity and unparalleled pleasure – all in one seductive shape.
Nina the Petite Bunny from Closet Collection is for the woman who has it all, but wants just a little bit more. Made with one-touch LED light controls and a strong attention to detail, this bunny will take you away for a mind blowing massage you won’t soon forget. Requires two AAA batteries (not included), but includes a satin carrying bag and a one-year warranty when registered.
Basket Full of Bliss
Everyone deserves a basket of their own, and this one is a gift for you and your lover. Set aside a couple of hours and use the Basket of Love for erotic adult fun. Start by burning some of the Love Scent incense to set the mood. Take a little Spanish fly to feel extra sexy. And then experiment with the edible body paints, warming massage lotion and lubes.
Whether you need a diversion or want to learn something new, Stormy Daniels can give you the motivation you need. Wicked Pictures’ favorite actress picked her favorite sexy scenes for this compilation, and you can make it your own.
Keep Your Head, Heels and Standards High
Make the most of this season of love and lust. Cut loose, have fun and get yourself a little something special at Cupids. Come see us at any of our locations or online.